|Home » Accomodations » Radisson Sas Hotel Espoo|
Radisson Sas Hotel Espoo
Nestled by the beautiful Otaranta waterfront, the Radisson SAS Hotel in Espoo offers a tranquil environment and opportunities for outdoor recreation. Close to the Helsinki city centre, the hotel is conveniently located adjacent to Finland's largest high-tech companies.
* Just 9 kilometres from Helsinki city centre
* Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport is half an hours' drive away
* University of Technology and the Dipoli Congress Centre are the next door neighbours
* 208 rooms, most with a sea view
* Three saunas and indoor swimming pool on the top-floor of the hotel
* Free Broadband including wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel
* The Italian style restaurant Ranta
* Two meeting rooms suitable for small meetings
* Plenty of parking space outside
The Radisson SAS Hotel is situated in Espoo, 15 minutes drive away from Helsinki city centre. Buses from and to Helsinki run every 15 minutes, the nearest bus stop is 300 metres from the hotel. For guests arriving with own car we have plenty of free parking space outside. The Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport is half an hour's taxi drive away.
The Otaniemi area, where the Radisson SAS Hotel is situated, has the largest concentration of technology related businesses, research labs and educational institutions in northern Europe. The Dipoli Congress Centre is located 150 metres from our hotel, which thus is a convenient choice for many congress delegates.
Tapiola, the garden city centre of Espoo, is the closest shopping and entertaining area. Tapiola is also known of its unique architecture. It takes 5 minutes by car, 20 minutes by walking to get there.
Espoo, the second largest city in Finland, stands out for its scenic natural beauty. On its southern edge, the city has a long shoreline with a unique archipelago along the Gulf of Finland, while forests and a scattering of lakes cover northern Espoo.
The hotel offers 208 rooms including Superior rooms and two Junior suites. All our rooms are equipped with amenities expected for a first class hotel. You can choose a room decorated with warm red or maritime blue colour. Most of the rooms are non-smoking and have a beautiful sea view. Wireless internet access is available for all our registered guests free of charge.
Choose A Country